Sales Associate and Administrative position in D.C.
Ligne Roset DC is seeking a full or part time sales associate and administrative. Applicants should be enthusiastic, reliable, and self-motivated.
Ligne Roset – DC is an independently-owned, high-end furniture store located in Glover Park/Upper Georgetown at 2201 Wisconsin Avenue, NW.
Interested applicants can send their resume to: email@example.com
PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIP – LIGNE ROSET
Roset USA Corp. is looking for a Marketing/PR Intern to join our team at Ligne Roset Americas in our NYC corporate office. Intern is required to start as soon as possible, and must be available for a 2-3 months commitment for about 16-20-hours per week.
The ideal candidate is passionate about high-end design and products, has a strong pulse on trends, social media, is creative, motivated and can easily take and follow directions.
The intern will support the general needs of the marketing department, while also providing additional assistance to the Marketing Director as needed.
Specific tasks will include but are not limited to: writing content for marketing materials; participating in brainstorming and strategy meetings; providing support with promotional event planning; social media contents management; providing marketing support to local stores in North and South America; project management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, and who is looking to gain an extensive experience in many aspects of the high-end design industry. Internship will be converted into a full-time position for the right candidate.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND MAIN DUTIES
- Supporting the Marketing Director in all marketing activities with several media outlets for: print, digital and viral advertising, public relations, promotional events, etc.
- Supporting LR dealers’ network for all editorial and advertising requests including: product images, written contents, videos, other marketing materials, etc.
- Participating in brainstorming and strategy meetings with media, advertising and pr agencies, vendors, etc.
- Writing brief contents for marketing materials (e.g. products catalog, brochures, event announcements, social media posts, etc.)
- Assisting in trade shows and events setup and planning.
- Research and development of information about media and of last trends in the design, architecture and arts word.
- Running analytics and compiling data from our different social media and Internet platforms
- General project management
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Recent graduates or undergraduates of the following or related studies: Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Design, Architecture, Communications, Arts
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Spanish and/or French as a second language is a plus)
- Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in writing content for social media (facebook, linkedin, twitter, blogs, etc.)
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Must be Positive and proactive attitude
- Must be willing to work about 16-20-hours per week for a 2-3 months commitment.
Roset USA, Corp. offers a competitive compensation for the internship in addition to travel and lunch expenses reimbursement.
Position based in downtown Manhattan, New York, NY.
Qualified only candidates can email their resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org