Born 10th August 1980
15th March 2006 - obtained diploma from E.N.S.C.I. with special mention for his diploma project.
Diploma project: ‘Paysage domestique / Environnement naturant’.
4 contemplative objects, mentored by Erwan Bouroullec.
Thesis : Sentinel - ARIZONA
A study on landscape and contemplation through the western, mentored by Marie-Haude Caraës.
March 2003 - March 2004: Internship with Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
April 2006 - May 2006 - Assistant to Mathieu Lehanneur
- Development of a restaurant chain
- Design of a perfume bottle for Issey Miyake,
- Development of scenography for the City of Paris.
- Collective exhibition, DESIGN Parade à la Villa Noaïlles
- Presentation of 3 aquaria and 3 pools.
- Collective exhibition, biennale du Design de Saint-Etienne.
- Presentation of my diploma project, Paysage domestique.
- Presentation of two tattoos.
September 2006 - Assistant to RADI DESIGNERS.